SPG Mobile App
- Price: free ($0.00) In Apple Store
- Category: Travel
- Updated: 2011-01-09
- Current Version: v2.0
- Size: 8.30 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Starwood Hotels and Resorts
- Requirements: Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad. Requires iOS 3.0 or later
- © Copyright 2010 Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Add to Favorite apps
Take your Starwood Preferred Guest® (SPG®) account with you! Members can access their SPG account, view upcoming reservations, search hotels and more - all from their iPhone or iPod touch."Members can also browse and reserve stays at any of…..
What's New in Version v2.0
• Redesigned homepage and menu, making account and stay information more accessible.
• Offers and promotions link.
• Around Me functionality to find hotels near you.
• List of newly opened hotels.
• Digital SPG member card.
*Links to the hotels in the Explore section repaired as of January 12, 2011.
Rated 0/5 based on 3 customer reviews.
Crap of an app
Gregory Kirchoff write:
SPG, look at priority clubs app ! Yours needs to come up to par w/ that one. Why does your app not save my member info and map search function?
Could be great. Explore doesnt even list all of the hotels like the W Barcelona or the W Hollywood to name just a few.. The whole not storing the spg info to make reservations makes this a dud
Starwoods should be ashamed
CHARLES E HUNDLEY JR write:
Crashes every time I tap on an individual hotel link. The "Book a hotel" is the same ole junk format as before. The only reason I haven't deleted it, is because I want to know when they update it properly, but until then, the app is useless.
Write a Review
The information may be outdated. For actual information go to iTunes